Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday & Fabulous! je t'aime biarritz, france.










There is a place I will dream about on cold 22 degree days like this one. A place that a friend mapped out to close out a fabulous trip in France which was unknown to me and didn't mean much until I got there. Biarritz, France was the modern day Coney Island of the 1920's. It has the perfect mix of Hermes and ice cream to satisfy the most eclectic of summer vacationing needs. As I layed on the crowed french beach with my best friend and ate baguettes stuffed with "jambon et fromage" I clearly remember saying : "my family WILL spend some summers here". And, I encourage you to join us.

My friend and I were there in 2005. There was at most 1 American family, a boat load of English and Spanish on their "holiday" and a bar that played the best old school NYC hip hop I have heard in years. Oh... and the drink is Vodka Pomme. Apple Juice and Vodka. I can't convince you that this place is pure heaven and do not care to... I am going back, this is all that matters. I will have a big hat, Sofie will be topless and Steve will be will purchasing an obnoxious amount of beach toys sold as far as the eye can see.

Steve doesn't know yet, but we are going next summer and we will be staying here:

http://www.sofitel.com/gb/hotel-2049-sofitel-biarritz-le-miramar-thalassa/index.shtml

Biarritz is FABULOUS. Enough said.

Now go buy some cookies so I can go.

Xo,
Danelle






No comments:

Post a Comment

VISIT US ON THE WEB:
BAKEBOUTIQUEINC.COM