Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday & Fabulous! Ballard Designs




So I am trying to get into the home thing. Being a creative person it is a struggle to just not have a knack for interior design. Needless to say... I am trying. I like most people lay around and day dream about falling into a pile of money and ordering the entire Restoration Hardware catalogue. The other day I got one in the mail I had never heard of but was quickly sucked in. Cheaper, endless themes and moods, fabric by the yard and cleverly named sale section on their website... "estate sale". I have yet to order and I will let you know how the quality and service is... but as of now, I have about 36 our 89 pages folded. Good thing we move next month. =)

www.ballarddesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

VISIT US ON THE WEB:
BAKEBOUTIQUEINC.COM